Alight Alight

Real slick

Wish there were more time with the characters at the beginning but since my only criticism is "more, please" you've got a damn good piece there.

Really nice effects animation, obviously.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Holy shit

That was awesome. The updated suit design works, your take on the finishing move is stylish, and the animation through those perspective flips was really solid.

Looking forward to the rest, but I'm probably not the first to mention that there are SIX Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers...

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Great Art, Decent Animation,

but the plot & dialogue kind of weak.
Mind, the only reason I notice little problems (like that the enemy's bombing an empty field, or that the conversation at the beginning wasn't very natural) is because the visuals are so damn nice I'm actually concentrating on the story.
Looking forward to the sequel.

The String The String

Love your style,

Yet, it seems like the story'd be stronger without all that text--at least, I didn't feel that they added anything your visuals weren't already implying.

'Kite' 'Kite'

Nice.

Everyone's comparing you to Samurai Jack, but, hell, you nailed it. This is the closest I've seen a Flash get to that aesthetic in a long time. Choice of music there didn't hurt either.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Awesome as always.

I dug the muzak version of the Waiting for the Bus music in the store. No, I don't feel like a dork for recognizing it.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

I was wondering . . .

. . . how long it would take for this to go to front page. Also, Pteranodon only had one wing finger and no elbow spikes, butt hat is the only flaw. And I mean the ONLY flaw. This flash is priceless.

Fetch Fetch

That was fun to watch.

Also, I think I might be a dork, because when the giant dog's shadow went over the mean dog, all I could think of was Batman. Nice music, by the way.

The Dark Knight Trailer The Dark Knight Trailer

That was really good.

Good job matching the original, and your character design was great.
Why is Morgan Freeman a Zebra?

Brakkenimation responds:

Because zebras rule! (and so does Morgan Freeman)

Plus, making them all bears would have been a little stale, correct?

Thanks!

Anicopters: Armageddon Anicopters: Armageddon

I just have to say . . .

Take that cannon-santa idea and run with it.